29.4.12

happiness.joy.love.



My dear dear friend got married yesterday!!! I couldn't be happier for them!! They're such a lovely couple! It was a beautiful ceremony, we had lovely and fun time celebrating them in a dinner. And I'm so honored to have been a part of their special day! Here's some shots from the location and my dress. For privacy reasons pics only of me and not of the b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l bride, sadly, as she was stunning!
The dinner took place at a museum which is an old factory. The rapid runs just next to, its quite a wow factor. The large space was decorated with big balloons in order to make the space a bit more intimate. They turned out well and the bride was happy too. I was a bit nervous as it was originally my idea. It was a great idea that she decided to add the colored light pointing at the balloons in the evening. The effect was really nice.
It was a super happy ending to otherwise dull week, I worked almost around the clock one day and the others weren't short either (deadline was approaching). Unfortunately blogging kinda dropped from my list to do.
Hope you had fun weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for stoping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment, i love yours
by the way, the dress and hair are super cute.
i'm already following you, maybe you can follow back, xoxo
http://leopardandsalmon.blogspot.com/

Carla said...

pretty dress!

xo, Carla

M.E said...

love the pictures! thanks for stopping by my blog :)


http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

ur dress have a nice color ! :)

xx
http://sarahlovesgoods.blogspot.com/

Louise said...

This dress is such a beautiful colour, it really suits you and I love the hair style too
secret stare